Friday, March 11, 2011

Newbie Blogger Alert

Well, I'm finally doing it.....blogggging. Who'd a thunk it?

Many of you will not know me from Robert Jordan, and rightly so as I haven't published anything yet. But I hope to. I will. I am going to. Damn right!

So, why Cowboys and Dragons at the cafe? Well, we're a critique group and we meet at a coffee shop most Thursdays and we write Western Historical Romance, Fantasy Romance and Fantasy among other things. (Bit of a run-on but what the hell, it's a blog.)

So, I reckon I'll be coming here to give insights and snippets and such. I'll try to figure this thing out and get one of my books out so we'll have something to talk about.

By the way, despite slipping into a cowboy accent in the above paragraph, I write Fantasy; lots of cool creatures, magic, some deviant behavior, murder, mayhem, the whole ball of wax.

So, I'll be putting up something, I hope every day but I'm not making any promises. Hope you enjoy it and if you can figure out how, leave a comment. But play nice.

Mike

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a grand adventure though. Mike and Vicki and Marne's Excellent Adventure. Kind of like Bill and Ted's... Only without the mind-altering additives. Or maybe with. Who knows. But we will definitely discuss cool and interesting stuff. Mostly writing related... Or maybe not. Who knows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is fun and a great way to make new friends who share your love of writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete