Sunday, April 1, 2012

Marne Ann's Gone A-Visitin'

So, y'all know my debut novel, "Love Chosen," is available now, right?
Of course you do, because you've been waiting for the day with me (grin). Here are the deets on it, as well as some links to pick it up, just in case you need it:
LOVE CHOSEN: Book One of The Fae Dragon Chronicles













Marne Ann Kirk, Fantasy and Paranormal Romance
Available at the following sites:
Amazon.com
BN.com
Crescent Moon Press
ISBN: 978-1937254490


And I'd put the links up, but I'm a writer, not a computer genius... I tried, people. I really did try... I'll keep trying.
In the mean time, Patricia C. Lee, one of my fellow CMP authors, has interviewed me over at her blog http://authorpatriciaclee.wordpress.com/
If you get a chance, I'd love to see you over there. Stop by and show us some love...
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment